Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sorry it took so long... :)

Sorry it took us so long to post more pictures. But we have been very busy! Moving into a new home, painting the hideous purple walls, busy with language school, etc.
But this next week I have a break from school as I hope to use my spanish! The little that I know.

We are so glad to be in our own home now. Although it seems rather empty.  We have very little furniture and a lot of rooms to fill but are thankful to have a new space because I now have a place to set up my salon.  Things are slowly coming together! Before we know it the new place should feel like home.

I will say I look forward to being able to sleep on a real bed.  This sleeping on a small little air mattress is getting a little old.  But thankful that we even have something to sleep on! Well enough of this, enjoy the pics!

Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment