Monday, January 17, 2011

1er Día de Clase

Hannah started language school today! She was sooo worried of how it would go. "Oh Hannah". When I met up with her after she was so excited, like a little boy with a super soaker or a little girl with a super soaker. Neadless to say super soakers are awesome. Anyways... she then proceeded to go through everything that she had went thru with her teacher with me! I mean everything. And we sat out in the sun. She did good.

1st day of school pic


jeep

outside our place

on the rooftop of the school

Sam

p.s. - I'm growing a mustafa

2 comments:

  1. we are so pumped for you guys! Hannah you will pick it up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah you are going to do great! You two are so cute
    and I miss you dearly. Always in my prayers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete