Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sorry Folks...

Well, it is official. I am the WORST blogger ever.  I can't seem to keep up with posting.  I have time to do it, sorry, I just don't.  I will try to be a bit better!

Things are going well here in Guate! Rainy season is at its best.  It has been raining a lot lately, and I am freezing my buns off.  Since all the homes here are built with cement walls and floors, and left at that.  It can get pretty chilly inside without insulation or HEAT! More chilly-ness to come in the next couple of months!

Sam's job is great! He is still loving it and staying busy.  Besides the long ride home in traffic, there isn't much to complain about. My business is steady, pretty much the same as before.  Hoping to get my shampoo bowl put in soon, but due to the affects of rainy season we have super moldy walls in the room it is supposed to go in.  We are waiting on our landlord to fix it! There is LOTS of waiting here in GUATE!

I am REALLY EXCITED as I am going to be making a trip to the states next week! Sam was so kind as to send me to the states to go to a couple of weddings, and to have Thanksgiving with my family!  I have a good friend getting married and Sam's Guatemalan cousin is actually marring a girl from Minnesota (ya for MIDWEST girls!!)  in November! We figured that since I was already in the states around Thanksgiving I might as well stay for it! I am sooo excited to visit and catch up with my family and friends!

We can't believe in January we will have been here for an entire year! WOW does time fly! We have adjusted wonderfully and are so blessed to have met so many wonderful people!!! We still don't have a time frame of when we will be returning to the states. We will wait and see what God has in store for us!
We have been horrible at taking pictures! But I will dig through some to try and find some to post! Hope to be seeing most of you when I am visiting!!! Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment