Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A few more pics!!!!

Add caption
We went to this cemetery to take family pictures! This is the Guatemalan national bird! My favorite!
First baby i've held since we got here! Its about time!
Riding in the jeep can be very scary!
At CAG at the fun run that Joe did! It was a 5K
We are sooo proud of the hours of spanish that we have put in at language school!
At the hanger by Ludin's plane before Troy got to go for a lift!
Not fair!!!! :(


So sorry that all these pictures are just of me and Sam. But thats all we have for now! And my sister is mad that I have not posted any pictures! Therefore I shall only post the pictures  I have of myself and Sam! :)
We have been super busy with work and school! Some weekend here we are going to go on a fun adventure, see some beautiful parts of Guatemala. But until then....sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment